About Me

My photo
An ENT Surgeon running my own Clinic since 1989 at Kodakara, Thrissur.

Tuesday 10 December 2013

'A song-divine for self-realized'- by Swaathmaaraaman

*Glimpses of Self-Realization*


'A song-divine for self-realized'


Just like waves bubbles and foam
Are nothing but ocean itself ;
I don`t know that world outside,
Apart from my self-divine.


Since I am all-pervading,
I don`t have a place to go.
Since I am that wholeness within,
I don`t need anything more.


Established in egolessness,

Accomplished in desirelessness, 
I don`t have duties to perform,
Yes, I am the universe.


Since I am in everything,
And everything is within me,
I don`t have a world outside,
And I now know that 'LIFE-DIVINE'.


Truth-consciousness-bliss I am,
And I don`t have a name and form,
Self-Realized, in Sahaja Samadhi,
Yes, I am the universe.


~Swaathmaaraaman

No comments:

Post a Comment