About Me

My photo
An ENT Surgeon running my own Clinic since 1989 at Kodakara, Thrissur.

Friday 13 December 2013

'Meditation' on the 'Meditator' is the ultimate in 'Meditation' and that should be 'BY YOU' - 'OF YOU' and 'WITH IN YOU'. ~Swaathmaaraaman

*POINTS TO PONDER*


This primary concept is the knowledge ‘I am’, it is the mother of
all other concepts. In order to get that satisfaction, you must find
the source of this primary concept ‘I am’. You should give
attention to the knowledge ‘I am’ and meditate on that itself.
Knowledge is to be got hold of knowledge only. This will produce
the seed, which, through this process of meditation, slowly grows
into a big tree, and that itself will give you all the knowledge. It
will not be necessary for you to ask anyone what is what.

NISARGADATTA MAHARAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment