About Me

My photo
An ENT Surgeon running my own Clinic since 1989 at Kodakara, Thrissur.

Tuesday 3 December 2013

The `Gospel of BIBLE and Self-Realization.



  • The Gospel of 'BIBLE' and Self-Realization.

    When Jesus christ proclaimed`I am that I am`and `I` am the only way`, he meant self-realization. The `I`-CONSCIOUSNESS or `I`- am ness is `GOD`himself otherwise known as `BRAHMA`, `ATHMA`, `GURU`, 'SELF' or `Truth-Being-Existence-consciousness and bliss.

    Self-realization through `Brahmavidya`( The science of practicing pure awareness) is the only means for getting freedom from birth, growth, disease, old age and death- Liberation-in-Life.
      `I am the only way`means it.

    Friends!
     Let these Biblical aphorisms `I am that `I`am and `I` am the only way`be the indicators for self-realization and sahaja samadhi.
    -SWAATHMAARAAMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment